16 Things Before 16!!

Hey!

Sorry for the late post. I've been writing WAEC exams, two papers left. Thank God

My birthday is May 10th and i'll be turning 16!!!! Yay!!! I read a post on the Cassie Daves blog. She wrote on 25 things before 25 and i kinda felt like writing mine and i've started doing it, so.....



1. I went to school without taking a "proper bath": I only told one person about this. I can't believe i actually did that.

2., 3. & 4. are in the pics. I don't want to type them.

Pelumi (the fair girl) was singing a song.


5. Do not come out of room for a whole day: I seriously don't know how i'll do this one.

6. Fast for a whole day: I simply wrote down anything that came to my head at that point.

7. Change my facebook profile picture: I don't like the present one.

8. I always collect the remote control from my sisters anytime they are watching t.v even though i want to watch the same thing, so i'm gonna try not to do that for a whole day.

9. Keep off the internet for a whole week: I keep using it, i need to take a break!
.
10. Set new goals: My initial goals were mostly short-term goals so i made some amendments to them. Also, if you've not reviewed your goals for this year, you can go back and do that.

11. I wanted to make a blog post on this: I guess that's done.

12. I have no caption for this. Just pictures to share


I'll like to keep the rest to myself. I hope you don't mind.

Hasta la vista lovelies!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

Me being me!!!!!!!!